Thursday, February 18, 2010

Smiling:)

I've noticed lately just how contagious smiles are. When Millie are out and about we get a lot of smiles from strangers. I guess it's because Amelia is smiling and me and so I'm smiling at her and then that makes people smile at us. I'm really lucky...Amelia loves riding around in a shopping cart. Her favorite part is riding in it across a parking lot...I think she likes the bumpiness and she just beams with joy:) Her smile just melts my heart and makes me so happy. Speaking of smiles....Millie now shows 6 teeth when she smiles! It's adorable!

3 comments:

Nidhi said...

sooo cuteeeee~!!!!:D
http://exploringyoungminds.blogspot.in/

Unknown said...

"Excellent blog post. I definitely love this website.
Continue the good work!"

---------------------------
Web Design Melbourne | Web Design Perth | Web Design Sydney

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.